New Caledonian Woodlands are offering free Winter Carbon Conversations Courses in Edinburgh which may prove useful to your Eco-Congregation.
When: Thursday evenings from 7.30 to 9.30 on the 11th and 25th of October, 8th and 22nd of November, 6th December, 5th and 6th of January
Where: The Augustine United Church, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh.
Please note that they ask for a £15 contribution towards a Carbon Conversation Handbook.
The groups offer:
- space for people to explore what climate change means for themselves, their families and their aspirations
- permission to share their hopes, doubts and anxieties
- time to work through the conflicts between intention, social pressure and identity
- reliable, well-researched information and practical guidance on what will make a difference
- support in creating a personal plan for change
For more information please access their webpage.
If you decide to partake in the course, please contact us if you would like to share your experience with other Eco-Congregations.