The network meeting agenda for the Borders network meeting on October 6th at 7.30pm at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Melrose is as follows:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Opening prayer
3. Introduction to Eco-Congregation
4. What is happening in local congregations?
5. An Eco-Congregation Network for the Borders
a. What does a network do? Experiences from the Esk and Tweed network
b. What area should the network cover?
c. How do we get others involved and keep them involved?
6. How is the network going to be organised?
a. Who will run it?
b. How often will the network meet?
c. What will be the programme for the coming year?
d. Who will host meetings?
e. How will the programme be publicised?
7. Next steps – what needs to be done following this meeting and who is going to do it!
8. Close 9.00pm