A new long distance walk is under development following the footsteps of medieval pilgrims through Fife. There will be community consultations to help shape the project open to individuals, community groups and local churches.
This is being organised by Fife Coast & Countryside Trust. There will be drop-in events along the planned walking route, which are as follows:
- North Queensferry Station Cafe, Sat 14 March 3-5.30pm
- Culross – National Trust Scotland, Town House, Sat 21 March 12-4pm
- Kelty Library, Sat 4 April 10-12.30pm
- Ceres – Fife Folk Museum, Sun 5 April 1-4pm
- Benarty Centre, Mon 6 April 2-4pm
- Glenrothes Heritage Centre, Sat 11 April 12-3pm
- Kennoway Library Sat 18 April 10-12.30pm
- Inverkeithing Civic Centre, Sat 25 April 10-4pm
If you would like to advertise these more widely you can download and print off a poster here.