Keep 13 June free in your diary – the Glasgow network will be going to the Commonwealth Big Fit Walk 2014! Just choose a 30-minute walk for you and friends to take part in and register free online to be part of an event aiming to get as many Scots walking as possible.
From the website:
Why get involved?
- It’s great fun
- You can share your love of walking with others
- It inspires you and others to walk more often
- Introduce people to walking routes and paths they might not know about
- Connect and meet new people in your area
- Celebrate the Commonwealth Games coming to Scotland