Environment and Sustainability Third Sector Forum
3 September 2015 – 1- 3pm the Inkwell, Elgin
Is your organisation involved with the environment or sustainability?
Do you protect it, enhance it or teach people about it? Are you all about renewable energy, grow your own food or the green gym? Maybe you are all about transport, recycling, tourism, biodiversity or just have a love of the great outdoors….
tsiMORAY in collaboration with REAP and Moray Food Network are excited to announce and invite you to the inaugural meeting of a new third sector forum.
Moray public agencies are well aware of the contribution made by Moray’s natural environment to the economy and wellbeing of our communities. Their decisions deeply affect the sustainability of our communities and of the natural and cultural environment in which we live. Thanks to initiatives like the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and legislation like the Community Empowerment Bill, there have never been greater opportunities for communities to influence these decisions.
A third sector forum bringing together people like you, focused on the environment and sustainability issues, will increase the opportunity for you and your organisation to:
- share learning
- inspire and be inspired
- celebrate your contribution to Moray’s sustainability
- ensure your contribution is recognised
- influence decisions affecting our environment and sustainability
- ensure third sector expertise and perspectives are embedded into local decision-making
- identify key priorities
- develop and take forward initiatives and coordinated action to enhance the natural, cultural and human landscape of Moray
- meet and network with like-minded organisations
- work together to help shape a sustainable future for Moray.
To register contact Mandeigh – email@example.com