Are you part of a community group who may be interested in £10,000 to support a sustainable transport project?
The application deadline is 17 August.
Transport Scotland’s Pre-Application Support Fund (PASF) is now open for applications. PASF is offering funding of up to £10,000 to help public, community and third sector organisations develop ideas for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Low Carbon Travel and Transport (LCTT) Challenge Fund.
The LCTT Challenge Fund is anticipated to go live in November / December 2016 and will provide capital funding to support the development of ‘hubs’ which focus on active travel or low carbon transport (and associated path networks) or which offer an integrated approach to both.
To assist organisations in developing strong bids for the LCTT Challenge Fund, PASF can provide eligible organisations with up to £10,000, to support a range of development activity, such as:
- scoping or feasibility studies
- business plan development
- technical report and scheme design studies;
- community engagement
- identifying sources of eligible match funding
- identifying suitable sites for hubs, including landowner engagement
- investigating links with existing active travel infrastructure and provision
- advice on technical specifications for low carbon vehicle hubs e.g. power supply required or source of alternative fuels
- identifying research and data sources
- establishing baseline evidence
Detailed guidance on PASF, including eligibility criteria and an application form are available here. The deadline for submission of PASF applications is midnight, 17 August 2016, and we expect to notify applicants during the week beginning 5 September 2016.
Please circulate this email to any contacts, networks or organisations who may have an interest. Or please feel free to contact us with details of organisations you think we should be targeting.
If you have queries about the PASF, or the wider ERDF LCTT, you can send an email to the LCTT mailbox with an outline of your query and your contact details and a member of the team will get back to you. Or you can call us on 0131 244 7153 or 0131 244 0846.