St Ninian’s Craigmailen Church has received their first Eco-Congregation Award. Congratulations!
Principally the award was received for:
- Their work with the Brownies’ Quiet Garden – which contributed to Linlithgow’s ‘Burgh Beautiful’ portfolio
- Their work with the church grounds making it a very attractive and peaceful atmosphere
- Their an annual hosting of children and their teachers from the Chernobyl region
- Promoting donations to the West Lothian Food Bank and purchase of Fair Trade products
- Installing extra lagging and insulation in the church’s heating system and wall and loft insulation in the Manse.
Photo borrowed from: http://www.stninianscraigmailen.org.uk/index.html
The Award cermony will take place on Sunday 19th May at 11am at their special Creation Eco-Service. All welcome!