With just two weeks until the Nature of Scotland Awards close for entries, make sure you don’t miss the chance to nominate!
The awards recognise excellence and innovation from individuals, projects and organisations who are working hard to conserve Scotland’s precious natural heritage, habitats and species. Now in their third year, the judges and panel have been overwhelmed by the breadth of inspirational projects this initiative has celebrated! The awards close for nominations on 30 May, and you can nominate yourself/your project or someone else’s.
- Deadline for entries 30 May
- FREE and easy to enter DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM
- Invitation to Scottish Parliament Garden Lobby “Shortlist Announced” reception 12 August 6-8pm sponsored by the Crown Estate
- Finalists get two complimentary tickets to the awards presentation dinner, 20 November – Sheraton Grand, Edinburgh
- The awards will once again be featured on BBC Twos Landward series – SEE PAST FOOTAGE
This year there are eight categories to choose from. Submissions are easy to do and made online, and you can submit your entry in more than one category:
Marine Conservation; Sustainable Development; Politician of the Year; Innovation; Outstanding Contribution; RSPB Species Champion; Community Initiative; and Youth and Education.
Find out who has made it to the final at the shortlist reception taking place on 12 August at the Garden Lobby of the Scottish Parliament. The winners will be announced at a black tie awards ceremony, 20 November 2014 at the Sheraton Grand, Edinburgh. Join over 300 conservationists for a fantastic night’s entertainment as we celebrate nature’s heroes!
For more information, details on the categories, and how to enter, please visit the webpage. Please do forward this information to anyone who may be interested in entering.
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.