The Home Energy Scotland team would like to cordially invite you to attend a special event we are hosting in September.
28 September 2016
09.30hrs – 15.30hrs
Emirates Arena, 1000 London Rd, Glasgow G40 3HG
Whether from a household, community or business perspective, we all need and use energy. And we all know resource is scare – both in terms of energy itself and the ability to pay for this resource, which can in turn prove a drain on personal energy levels and resilience.
Home Energy Scotland is organising this free 1 day event to showcase the range of support services available to help householders reduce their energy bills and make their homes more affordable to heat, help organisations support service-users, and businesses save money, improve their environmental performance, and deliver on organisational objectives.
Whether you are involved in the Private, Public or Third Sector, are involved in your community in health, welfare or the environment – or are involved in the Private Rented Sector – you will benefit from attending this free event.
Book a place and benefit from the opportunity to:
- Hear from guest speakers involved in the arenas of tackling poverty, inequalities and climate change including Laurie Russell, Chief Executive of leading social enterprise the Wise Group, and Jane Beresford, Health Improvement Lead, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Participate in workshops designed to highlight practical support available from Scottish Government to help householders, communities, businesses and Private Sector Landlords
- Learn how Home Energy Scotland’s partnership approach is enabling more people, including the more vulnerable in our communities, to benefit from Scottish Government’s flagship fuel poverty alleviation scheme Warmer Homes Scotland.
- Network and connect with others to share experience, insight and best practice
- Learning, knowledge exchange and collaboration
We are running a four workshops on the day. Two in the morning and two in the afternoon. You are invited to attend two workshops, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Please book your two sessions to avoid disappointment. Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
AM – Strengthen your business through sustainability or
AM- Support for the private rented sector
PM – Effective partnership working or
PM – Improving comfort levels, lowering energy bills – Support for the more vulnerable in Scotland
All sessions are interactive, and we welcome your experience, input and insight.