Congratulations to Selkirk Parish Church who is the first congregation to achieve an award under our new scheme. They are the first to achieve a Silver Award!
The assessors commended the congregation for the following:
- the clarity of your planning and monitoring of your action plan;
- your eco-policy, which we may use as an example for other congregations to consider;
- your active involvement in aspects of global living, especially the toilet-twinning;
- the active involvement of members of your congregation in the ECS local network and national
- the overall impression of an imaginative and creative church, fully committed to environmental