- The assessors were particularly impressed by the church’s work in the following areas:
- The links being made between Christian faith and environmental concerns.
- The work with Fair Trade, especially the external activity, especially the considerable effort and contribution towards helping Stirling achieve Fair Trade status, as well as promoting running a Fair Trade stall in other churches.
- The recorded Carbon footprint reduction since installation of new heaters, a time clock and insulation and linking this with attempts to sign up everyone in the congregation to committing to carbon cutting.
- The work with communities overseas, particularly through ‘Direct Link’.
- The outdoor work.
- The acquisition of a brown bin by lobbying the local authority.